What you’ll learn
Be introduced to data mining, its advantages and disadvantages.
Be aware of the importance of visualizing data.
Know the usefulness of data mining in different businesses.
Look forward to applying data mining to their businesses.
Uncover the essential tool for information management professionals known as Data Mining.
Data mining is the process of extracting patterns from large data sets by connecting methods from statistics and artificial intelligence with database management. Although a relatively young and interdisciplinary field of computer science, data mining involves analysis of large masses of data and conversion into useful information.
This introductory course will discuss: its involvement in the 9-step KDD process, which data can be mined and used to enhance businesses, data patterns which can be visualized to understand the data better, the process, tools, and its future by modern standards. It will also talk about the increasing importance of transforming unprecedented quantities of digital data into business intelligence giving users an informational advantage.
Who this course is for:
- IT managers looking to improve data management and analysis techniques.
- Data analysts investigating the processes and tools of successful Data Mining.
- Introduction to Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Minable Data
- Visualizing Data Patterns
- Data Mining Process
- Data Mining Tools
- Usefulness and Future of Data Mining
- Course Resources
- Data Mining Certification