What you’ll learn
Build and install a PBX appliance from open source software
Understand voice over IP technology
Generate residual income
Are you sick of your boring job?
Do you want to take charge of your career by starting your own business?
Have you tried some of these get rich quick programs only to lose steam?
If you have answered yes it is time to click the take this course now button.
You are a prime candidate to start a company of your own and determine how much money you are going to make each month. I will show you how to get started with zero start up costs.
All you need is a laptop and the willingness to take action.
If you are not interested in making a change don’t bother taking this course.
I will guide my students step by step through starting a company to provide voice over IP services to businesses. The time is now for voice over IP, many legacy providers are forcing their clients off their traditional phones lines because they do not want to support it any longer.
This is your chance to move in and help clients make the transition from legacy products to the new world of voice over IP.
In my course you will learn how to build a working PBX, setup IP phones and connect it to SIP carrier services.
You will also learn about free tools on the internet to automate billing and invoicing for your clients. Included in this is the capability of taking credit cards all for free without any monthly costs.
Click the take this course button to get started.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to start a home based business this is for you
- You will learn all the technology behind it so you don’t need to know that up front
- If you are not willing to take action don’t bother taking this course
- Getting Started: Work from Home Providing Voice Over IP for Businesses
- Providing an on site PBX solution for your clients
- Making the network connections for your clients PBX
- Building the configuration for your clients PBX
- Configure your firewall to work with SIP and voice over IP
- Setup your SIP carrier to make and receive phone calls
- Configure Polycom phones to work with the PBX
- Charging your customers, define your pricing and automate invoicing