What you’ll learn
To bridge the gap between Understanding and Application of Knowledge, this leads to innovation
This course is about Basic concepts of VLSI System Design. The course is designed in the form of micro-videos, which delivers content in the form of Info-Graphics. It is designed for self-learning and will help to polish the Industrial skills in VLSI World. This course will cover end-to-end description from basic Device Physics to Chip Design.The introductory video series focuses on the basic elemental physics and electrical characteristics of MOS Transistor.
This course covers most topics in brief and not in detail, just to revise topics below interviews. For detailed and thorough discussion of each topic, you need to go to individual courses.
All the best for your interviews and happy learning
Who this course is for:
- Individuals keen to learn about VLSI and Chip World
- Physical Design Flow Overview
- Timing Analysis With Ideal Clocks
- Clock Tree Synthesis – Introduction And Quality Check Parameters
- Clock Tree Modelling and Observations
- Buffered H-Tree
- Clock Tree Optimization Checklist
- Static Timing Analysis With Real Clocks