What you’ll learn
Learn how to download and install WordPress
Configure WordPress Dashboard
Become proficient working within WordPress
Create a Website or Blog using WordPress
Understand Cascading Style Sheet and various editing techniques
Do you want to create a website or blog using WordPress in no time?
Learn the basic concepts of HTML and CSS, and become skilled in working with WordPress themes. No coding – No programming!
Build a strong foundation in HTML and CSS with this hand on-tutorial course.
- Fundamental difference between CSS and HTML
- WordPress Theme Customization
- Working with WordPress Plugins
- Widgets and Menu customization
The internet is full of amazing looking web sites. This course does not require any programming or coding.
By means of working with WordPress and customizing themes, you will be able to create a web site in no time. Maybe you wish to create a blog site!
So, Are you looking for the easiest and fastest way to learn how to build your own beautiful websites with WordPress? As a bonus lesson, I will show you how to create a responsive Website.
This course teaches you behind the scenes of website creation and theme customization and with little innovation and few techniques, you can build outstanding Website design using WordPress.
At the end of the course, you will have a complete, ready-to-launch outstanding WordPress website that looks great on any desktop computer, tablet and smartphone. You will also get FREE web hosting at ClayDesk hosting service once you enroll.
Who this course is for:
- This WordPress Development course is meant for beginners who would like to learn how to create a WordPress Web Site or Blog from scratch
- No prior programming or coding experience is required, as this course shows you how to create a complete WordPress site without any programming or coding
- This course is not designed for advanced WordPress users, but you may learn some valuable tips and techniques if you do wish to enroll
- Some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful, but not required.
- Module : Course Introduction
- Module 2: WordPress Fundamentals
- Module 3: Conclusion
- Module 4: Learning Resources