What you’ll learn
Understand the basic operational details to run your Amazon business
Finding profitable products in demand by Amazon buyers
Contact the Wholesale suppliers of those products
Analyze the wholesale pricing for profitability
Place purchase orders
List and ship your purchases to Amazon’s fulfillment centers
Freedom to work when, where and with whom you desire
Amazon and their Fulfillment by Amazon platform is simply the easiest and most effective way for you to sell physical products online. Amazon delivers an audience of multi-millions of buyers just searching for something to buy, and Amazon’s sellers are always searching for great products to sell to them.
Finding and selling Wholesale products is the perfect marriage, matching those hungry buyers with the very products they want and need.
Use this Step-by-Step Roadmap to Search, Source, Ship and Sell those Great Products and Reap the Profits
Selling Wholesale products is the only Amazon sales model with the ability to offer replenish-able inventory in easy to ship, case-packed quantities while avoiding all the pitfalls of importing from overseas. Folks just like you are running successful, scalable wholesale businesses from their garages and from their warehouses. Wholesale sellers don’t need to be marketing wizards or search engine gurus, they just need the tenacity of a bloodhound to sniff out great products. This course will equip you to do just that.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone seeking a realistic, proven work-from-home solution for either full or part-time income and is perfect for both new and experienced Amazon sellers.
- You should not take this course if you live in a country that is prohibited from selling on Amazon.com.
- Introduction to the course
- Finding High-Quality Products to Sell on Amazon FBA
- Finding Wholesale Suppliers and Obtaining Wholesale Purchasing Accounts
- Analyze Wholesale Pricing and Place Orders
- List Products on Seller Central and Ship them to Amazon Fulfillment Centers
- Resources and Definitions